Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bidets!

Thanksgiving day in the US. Families gather together to give thanks and to eat one of the millions of huge turkeys slaughtered for this time of the year. This got me thinking. Festivities imply lots of food, lots of eating, and necessarily, a significant increase in toilet flushes. ...and, oh yeah! BIDETS!! where are they?

I have probably seen one or two since I got to the US, and that is almost 6 years ago. I am therefore inclined to believe that, in general, people in the US have their xxxxx dirty (no disrespect intended) :P






Do they know of their existence?

4 comments:

Apfel said...

Ehm... Culo SUCIOOOO!!!


Yes, there isn't something like that in the US... I think it's because they just accept their asses the way they are. Dirty as they are, and you are the only one complaining because of dirty asses.

It doesn't speak well of you...

We should accept asses as dirty as they could be.
For a more assdirty world,
Alan.

Anonymous said...

I'll never forget my first trip to Argentina in 1995...An innocent 9-year-old a little concerned about what purpose these porcelain beauties had

candice said...

There are a lot of bidet in Paris...still... but its so old fashion,my grand mother has one, and now we have a thing call "shower"... which is much better...

schamton said...

hola! in every house there is a bidet in argentina. and it's not old fashion at all!! (?????) you don't take a bath every time you use the restroom...