Friday, February 16, 2007

Purple Electric Violin

About ten years ago I listened to this person playing his purple violin and I never forgot that peculiar and rich sound. I didn't know his name, and from time to time I would look for him in the web, though I was never lucky. Today, while looking for something else - why doesn't it surprise me?? -, I found it.

This video stimulates my imagination, its the kind of music that makes you dream away and take you to beautiful and peaceful places where you have never been before.



How awesome it would be to have this kind of deep and culturally enhancing street performances everywhere!

3 comments:

schamton said...

~ Ed Alleyne-Johnson ~

Sate said...

rayos, esto alimenta mis planes a futuro! se las trae el tipo, uff si que estaria bueno pasearse por acá y escuchar melodias como esa, buenisimo lo del tipo.

buen aporte


bye

Anonymous said...

You posted the purple violin on my bithday! The sound was really beautiful. It was almost as if it penetrated the air like a breath and a sound simultaniously. You have an impressive website- I had no idea you thought so deeply (no offense, Jimmy Johns is not an adequate environment for exchangeing ideas) My school has a show at the end of march (31) for seniors- you should come. The public veiwing is from 7 to 10 at this place called Gallery 2 off the blue line UIC Halsted stop. I wish I knew the address, but I'm sure if you follow the brightly colored, skinny kids off the train you will find it.